Specialty: Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology 0828000
- Length: 2 years 10 months (based on secondary (complete) general education)
3 years 10 months (based on secondary (incomplete) basic education)
- Language of instruction: English
- Available: Full-time
- Qualification: Technician 082801 3
- About specialty: This direction is very popular with employers. Technical specialists of Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology work in design companies. Their responsibilities include designing, drawing up specifications, defining parameters and selecting test and measurement systems. They also prepare recommendations and implement modifications to improve control and measurement systems and are engaged in programming and configuration of microprocessor-based control and measurement systems.
information insertionControl and measuring devices are devices for obtaining information on the state of technological processes by measuring their parameters (temperatures, pressures, costs and levels).
- Career Opportunities: Specialists of this profile can also find work in the Sales or Maintenance departments supplying equipment or providing services in designing companies.