Specialty: Automation and process control 4S07140102
Duration of training: 2 years 10 months (on the basis of secondary (full)general education)
3 years 10 months (on the basis of secondary (incomplete) basic education)
- Language of instruction: English
- Form of study: full-time
- Qualification: Electrical technician 4S07140102
- About the specialty: Graduates are prepared to work in the field of automation, informatization and management in technical systems related to the use of information processing tools and methods for management in all areas of production.
The objects of professional activity of graduates are automated control systems for technological processes of various industries, automated information and control systems for various purposes, automated systems for receiving, processing and transmitting data for various purposes
The subject of professional activity is the development, creation and operation of automated production systems; methods of analysis, forecasting and management of technological processes, technical systems and high-tech research facilities.
Graduates of the specialty-Automation and control can perform the following types of professional activities:
– Service and operational activities;
– Production and technological activities;
– Organizational and managerial activities;
– Design and engineering activities;
– Experimental and research activities;