APEC PetroTechnic is also a 3rd party accommodations solution. The 1 400 bed, the new building is located in Nursaya, Atyrau, in close proximity to both the city and the Atyrau airport. Our accommodations include the best in class for a quick Checkin and Checkout services, quality meals, workout area, and a coffee café.
APEC’s INFRASTRUCTURE DESCRIPTION:
– Two buildings with a teaching capacity of 1 400 people at the same time;
– Two workshops with a training capacity of 400 people at the same time;
– Assembly Hall for 300 seats;
– Small conference hall for 50 seats;
– Big conference hall for 150 seats;
– Canteen for 300 seats;
– Café for 50 seats;
– Four hostels with a capacity of 300 beds;
– Hotel with a capacity of 100 beds;
– Sports hall;
– Catering and coffee break services.